Preggers (again with No. 5) and Proud!

Baby Number 5 for Cathy and Cliff is expected May 13th (what a great Mothers Day gift) 2006. Right now we have 4 kids. Cameron is 6, Claire is 5, Carly is 3.5 and Catie is 1 year old. We have a larger family than the normal, but we have lots of love in the house!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Week 31 Doctors Appointment

Well, I had a great appointment today! It is hard to believe I am writing that down in here!!

My last appointment was 3 weeks ago. I stood on the scale and put on less than 3 pounds from that appointment. My blood pressure was awesome, urine was fine. Dr. D showed me my test results which were indeed perfect!! The numbers on there were soooo low! He joked and said that he wants to test me again because they are so low. I said to him I have spent 4 hours too much in there reading magazines from 2002/2003! Whoopee.

The baby's heartrate was 140. He says to me, you know what that means don't you?! And I say...it's a baby! And he says finally after 5 babies you learned something! Usually I answer it's a girl or it's a boy!!

The baby has now turned head down too! I had a night where I felt like there was a "rollercoaster feeling" in my belly. I swear that is the day the baby flopped to head down. I have been feeling alot of the movement up high now. Dr. Delair says everything is going awesome. When Dr. D drew a picture on his chart it looked like a little cherry on there. I couldn't help but smile!! And when he was writing the results of the 3 hour Glucose test on my chart he wrote OK (and Thank God) in brackets! Gotta love my doc!

He could tell that "Cathy" was back. I was in a great mood. I am so happy today! I feel like celebrating today! Finally I feel like me! Only better! Worry doesn't help anything really. I am really pleased.

I cannot believe that I am on the 2 week circuit now, and my next appointment is March 30th! Almost another calendar month already! Wow! I am in the nearing the end already and this pregnancy has suddenly flown by! I am just going to enjoy every moment.

We talked about delivery day, and he said he was going away for the May long weekend (May 22nd) and I said that baby will be way outta there by then! And he said yes, we will make sure of it! He knows me so well. (Reason for Induction: You don't want to mess with Cathy! Keep her happy LOL)

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home