Preggers (again with No. 5) and Proud!

Baby Number 5 for Cathy and Cliff is expected May 13th (what a great Mothers Day gift) 2006. Right now we have 4 kids. Cameron is 6, Claire is 5, Carly is 3.5 and Catie is 1 year old. We have a larger family than the normal, but we have lots of love in the house!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

It ain't pretty...


This is the view from my perspective,
looking over the belly, and towards my swollen legs and feet!




Swollen feet and legs last night


---------------------------

I am reminded of the lyrics to Pretty Vegas (INXS) of the part where it goes:

It ain't pretty
After the show
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you
With no place to go
So if you think you want it
Just come in and get it
It ain't pretty

when I look down, well I mean, peer sideways around the belly of mine to look at my swollen feet!

I thought I would take a photo or two to document this...and beware...It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you! I asked my sister April if I should document this, and she said "Yes."

I wonder what JD Fortune would think of these feet LOL. I guess I shouldn't scare you all away with a photo of my Varicose veins eh??

These two photos were taken last night by me, so sorry that they are a bit blurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home