Preggers (again with No. 5) and Proud!

Baby Number 5 for Cathy and Cliff is expected May 13th (what a great Mothers Day gift) 2006. Right now we have 4 kids. Cameron is 6, Claire is 5, Carly is 3.5 and Catie is 1 year old. We have a larger family than the normal, but we have lots of love in the house!

Monday, April 03, 2006

A Web Cam Photo of my Parents, Catie and I this morning

This picture was taken this morning at my parents house. I go there Monday mornings for breakfast when the girls are at preschool. I think it is nice! And it is nice to chat and put my feet up for an hour and half, and watch Catie have so much fun with my parents! She loves it! And so do I! It sure makes my Monday's a whole lot better!
Catie was waving to Papa on the computer screen!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Wow! You sure look like your mom, Cathy!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger cathy said...

I noticed that myself! Usually I think I look more like my Dad! But not now I guess.

Amazing!

Cathy

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home