Preggers (again with No. 5) and Proud!

Baby Number 5 for Cathy and Cliff is expected May 13th (what a great Mothers Day gift) 2006. Right now we have 4 kids. Cameron is 6, Claire is 5, Carly is 3.5 and Catie is 1 year old. We have a larger family than the normal, but we have lots of love in the house!

Monday, May 01, 2006

May 1st 2006!

It is officially the month our baby will be born!

I cannot believe that tomorrow (May 2nd) our new baby will be here!

I FINALLY packed my bag! I am ready! Now, when will the baby be ready?!

Cathy

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Oh, I am so excited for you and your family!!! Glad your bag is finally packed! I can't wait to see if this baby is a boy or a girl! I'm thinking boy! Here's wishing you a wonderful and easy labor and delivery! Hugs, Michele

7:28 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Merriman said...

Go Cathy Go!!!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home