Preggers (again with No. 5) and Proud!

Baby Number 5 for Cathy and Cliff is expected May 13th (what a great Mothers Day gift) 2006. Right now we have 4 kids. Cameron is 6, Claire is 5, Carly is 3.5 and Catie is 1 year old. We have a larger family than the normal, but we have lots of love in the house!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another Update - May 2nd

I am waiting on a call from L&D this morning. They are waiting for a bed for me. It looks like I will be going in at Noon. I will update when I hear from them!

Cathy

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hi Cathy!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you! I can't believe today (or tonight) is the DAY!!!! I am SOOO Excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear updates. I will pray everything goes smoothly! Thanks for your post on my site! You are so sweet! This is such an exciting time for us both! Little Cael is waking up from his nap, so away I go! Much Love, Katie

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home