Preggers (again with No. 5) and Proud!

Baby Number 5 for Cathy and Cliff is expected May 13th (what a great Mothers Day gift) 2006. Right now we have 4 kids. Cameron is 6, Claire is 5, Carly is 3.5 and Catie is 1 year old. We have a larger family than the normal, but we have lots of love in the house!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

L&D is very busy...

I figured this would happen again. I called in this morning, and of course they had a super busy night at the L&D.

So now I need to call in AGAIN at 8:30 a.m. I am figuring today is not the day for our baby. I was OK with the 3rd! But now I play that waiting game...hopefully I will know something more concrete in a bit.

I sure didn't sleep very well...but much better sleep than I would get in the hospital with a newborn.

So, I will keep you all posted. I just don't know what to do with myself right now...I am ready, but not ready. This same thing happened with Catie, so I kind of expected this to happen to me.

Cathy
38 weeks and 3 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home